Wednesday, January 16, 2013

T2P4 - movement continued

first - somewhat of a correction...

I noticed when I started doing the to hit calculations that the spreadsheet shows a MODIFIED to hit based on computers, gunner skill, etc. What I did NOT notice till now was that the HC was being modified by driver skill. I was adding this in on my notes manually.

In effect, everyone with a D-20 has an extra point of HC they shouldn't have. What I'm going to do is leave it like this through the end of this turn. When Turn 3 starts, you will recover what you SHOULD have been and will have a new max of what it SHOULD have been.

My apologies... 

now - back to T2P4 movement - Eric moves straight

holding for Gil as he & Chris will move together, then I'll hold for Johnny


No comments:

Post a Comment