Monday, January 14, 2013

T1P5 Combat

Turn 1 Phase 5
Combat

Gil fires his front AC at Craig, missing
Chris fires his turreted VMG at Johnny, hitting his left side with HD ammo
Craig fires both side mounted AC's at Brent, hitting his right side with each. A debris counter is dropped.
Brent fires his turreted laser at Craig, hissing his front. All the metal and all the plastic armor is destroyed, sending damage internally. An obstacle counter is dropped.

End of Turn
no fires break out

Turn 2 Phase 1

I need speed from everyone except Brent.

For those that took part in the combat, I'll be sending a private email (I'm doing all of this offline).

If you need hard data on you HC & acceleration, etc. - let me know.


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is already getting to be an exciting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing at least 3 people who are going to have short games.

    ReplyDelete