Friday, February 15, 2013

Turn 5 Phase 1 - Combat

whew - busy day - but I need a Car Wars fix... ;-)


Turn 5 Phase 1 
Combat

Eric fires at Curt, hitting his back with his TL. All three RL's follow, 2 hit and 1 missies. A debris counter is dropped.
Johnny fires his GG at Brent, hitting his left side and taking out the rest of the armor there. Some damage goes through.
Curt's Gunner fires both Mine Flingers toward Eric. This time they hit, one 1/4" off from the other. They are both under Eric's car and will potentially be "hit" when Eric moves again.

As usual, look for a personal email if you are involved in any of the above.

Turn 5 Phase 2

I need possible speed change from - 

Eric, Gil, Brent, Curt



I was chatting with Chris last night and expressed my concern that this particular update has been too long in the making. I told him I hope the usual speedy turnaround makes up for it. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment